Girls, do average guys stand a chance?

I'm sure this question has been asked many times before but I'm curious. As an "average" guy myself I find it hard to believe that we would have any chance in the dating game, as apposed to the "hunks" of today. What I want to know is if I'm wrong (I hope I am), and Infact average guys do get a decent slice of the cake.

Forgot to add, by this I mean with girls considered better looking than us.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, the cake is a lie.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, they do. I would date and average guy (not below average though).

• Yeah. there's someone (s) for everyone.

• you guys sure have a chance ^^ have some confidence

• I for one, never date the popular type of guy, always liked genuine, decent, cultured guy and most of the guys I was attracted to before never had a girlfriend and none of the girls I knew was interested in one of them so I guess that make them aveage (?) but for me he was the most handsome and cute guy, because I don't know maybe I can see something beautiful in everyone... or I don't know its just me...
    So yeah, everyone has a chance to date and to be happy.

• Average, yes. Ugly, no.

• Sure, if he is nice, respectful and positive. By positive, I also mean doesn't constantly talk about looks. "Why are you with me, I'm not good enough for you..." is a terrible thing to say. If I'm with a guy, I like him and want to be with him.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've been in beauty pageants. So other people think I am pretty.

• You do. I have always preferred guys who as "average" over overly muscular guys.