*READ** boyfriend won't get lver me cheating help?

So i cheated on my boyfriend 3 years ago when i was in high school. Basically we dated for a year. And now 3 years down the road we decide to get back together. But for some reason after 3 years he can't get over the fact that I cheated. I was only barely 16 and now im a legal adult. He things i never changed. What can i do? And why is he still upset over 3 years! Im im college now and very different. But he thinks people dont change. What do i do? Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• have you considered avoiding monogamous relationships? I mean, if you don't want to remain loyal (even if you think you do, you probably thought you did when you were younger as well, until the chance to not be loyal came up), why put yourself in a position in which loyalty is expected?

That said, it's possible you've become more interested in being loyal over the years, but I don't think this particular guy will ever be able to see it that way. You could propose the idea of having a semi-open relationship with him, in which you will not sleep with other guys but he is allowed to sleep with other girls. That's the only thing I can think of that will show him how serious you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you guys even back together. If he's not over it he can't trust you this relationship isn't going to last. You two need to move on.

• Well its not that he doesn't trust me its that he keeps brining it up

• Which is essentially him telling you he doesn't trust you. If he keeps bringing it up that's a very big indicator.

What Guys Said 4

• You betrayed his trust. Although he's being kind of dumb for putting himself in a position of not getting over it by taking you back, you still screwed up.

Instead of acting defensive about what you did, you either need to fully convince him that you were in the wrong and that it truly will never happen again or you need to move on.

• I already conviced him lol i never het defensive i just tell him it was wrong and that was 2 years ago im mature now

• Some people can never get over that kind of betrayal. I think your best option is to move on to seeking another relationship elsewhere.

• You cheated you have to deal with it. Once a cheater always a cheater

• Ask him why he got back to together with you if he can't trust you... Tell him. If he can't... It's time to move on

What Girls Said 2

• Ok first of all he stupid if he stills think your a cheater why get back together?

• u dont deserve a second chance anyway

• I was just texting someone