CONFUSED-Does it sound like our 1st date went well (sorry it's a long story)?

I met up with this guy I met on OkC, and I thought it went well. After lunch he asked if I wanted to get dessert and the whole date ended up lasting ~3 hrs. We had good conversation, and he mentioned stuff we could do in the future, like bowling (and teaching me how to ride a motorcycle haha).

We also found out we have lots of mutual friends and were invited to the same party that very night (coincidence!). He said he wasn't planning on going but would if I went. When I saw him at the party I went to say hi, but he just turned red, stuttered and turned away. I was so shocked.. and the whole night he only talked to me once (though I noticed him staring from across the room). I'm not sure what to think.. I'm pretty hurt he just turned away like that. Does this mean he's not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest it sounds like he was really too shy to talk to you at the party! it definently sounds like he likes you he is just withdrawing perhaps because he's not sure how you feel perhaps. I would ask a mutual friend if he is shy, or if he spoke about you at any point during that night, but i am almost positive he is into you, he maybe just doesn't know how to show it.

• I think you're right he was too shy, because he ended up asking me out again =)

What Guys Said 2

• im not sure.. it sounds more like he got really shy and embarrassed for some reason maybe because many of your mutual friends were there?

• It's a party, socialize. You don't just sit and talk to the same person the whole time

What Girls Said 1

• he's not interested.