Girlfriend slapped me?

we had a fight about how I want to spend time with my friends and she slapped me and I ran home and I think I cried a little and she called about 12 times and then quit but texted me and it said 'I'm coming to ur house' I locked the doors, what should I do?

She isn't abusive and she did show up and she is crying on my lawn in the grass

Most Helpful Girl

• See what she wants. You dont have to unlock the door. Tell her you have friends too and not just her. If she doesn't like it, move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should find a new girlfriend. This shows a lack of respect for you and a very one-sided view of relationships. Imagine how she would have reacted if you had slapped her! This is your sign; RUN!

The problem is not how much the slap hurt. The problem is that if she thought it was okay to do this, she will think it is okay to do other things that show a lack of respect for you and you will be in a one-sided relationship. It doesn't matter that you feel strong enough to tolerate this behavior; you shouldn't tolerate it.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't answer. If she doesn't leave you alone call the police.

• You should take the phone!

• how did you run home if you're under 18?

• Call the police! What if she slaps you again! She's an abuser damn..

What Guys Said 11

• 1. She is 100% in the wrong for this. She needs to learn that she does not own you just because you are her boyfriend. You are entitled to some time with your friends and if she can't see that she is being unreasonable. She had no grounds to slap you at all.

2. If it gets out of hands I would call the police on her.

• Fuq, what guy hasn't been slapped?

I take it once and then I tell don't ever do that again or I check out, end of discussion. Some girls have been trained that a slap is ok. I don't hit women, and I don't accept that a slap is ok for me. They usually get the point. That being said, you two sound like a real piece of work,. You might be best just ending this relationship.

• Don't listen to any comments calling you a crybaby. Anyways, she was probably in the heat of the moment and thought she was justified doing it, but the fact remains that no human is justified hitting another human being. You might hear her out, over the phone. But if you don't feel comfortable letting her into your house, don't.

• How old are you exactly? Go talk with her right now, she's hardly going to kill you..

• First of all think about it.. Did you like it?

If not:
    1. Slap her back.
    2. Stay inside and wait for her to go away.
    3. If she doesn't go away, then call the police, because she's a psycho stalker.

• #1 break up with her, she is crazy

#2 call police if this gets out of hand

• Ow man I hope you are okay. If she keeps that up you may have to file for a restraining order.

• Call the police.

• leave or just let her know you dont want to see or speak to her

• Could have her arrested for assault

• Hit her back

• Jk. Avoid her for ever.