Do ugly people that date other ugly people really find them attractive or do they just not have any other options?

Are ugly people in relationships fully aware that their significant other is ugly or are they blinded by their ugliness because they're ugly too so they find them attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally ugly people have different personalities than beautiful people, and different lives as well. Really hot people and really ugly people will never see eye to eye, because of their vastly different experience of life.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know... You should try and tell us !

• Lmao I wasn't trying to hurt anyone it was just a question. But since you got so offended I think it's safe to say you're not the cutest..,

• Just let him sit up and argue with himself

• @Asker Yeah. It's fine, I don't really want to discuss this subject anymore. I am already over it anyway. I don't hate you or hold a grudge @Asker. I just thought the question lacked tact and I said what I had to say.
      Have a nice day.

What Girls Said 6

• Ugliness is in the eyes of the person who thinks that persons ugly.

• most likely no option. but not always true. i always see good looking pairs and not good looking pairs together.

• Oh they have other options... they need to believe in themselves more

• What will you have to offer a man when your looks are gone?

• Also I have seen plenty of ugly people's date what society would consider attractive people

• I have a lot to offer a man when my looks are gone. The question wasn't implying that people only date people because of their looks & you're correct that their are beautiful people with people that look as good as that but at the same time you hear all the time about people won't date someone due to them not being attracted to them

• People that don't look as good *

• there's no such thing as a ugly person.

• they have no other options.