Does this text mean he's not interested in a 2nd date?

I went on a 1st date with this guy from OkC, and I thought it went really well.. we had lunch and he asked if I wanted to get dessert after, so the whole thing lasted about 4 hours. He also mentioned future date ideas, and added me on facebook haha. I texted him the next day (taboo I know but I got tired of waiting) to say it was nice meeting him and I had a good time, and all he replied was, "I had a really fun time too. So how's your day going so far?" He didn't mention going out again.. does this mean he's probably not gonna ask for a 2nd date?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if he said he had a good time with you and enjoyed himself I think you can expect another date in the near future! Dont over think it.

• Thanks, this made me feel better (and he did up asking again =))

• Well, I hope things go even better for you too in the future. Good luck and thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 2

• Not necessarily. Some guys play that game that some girls play: I don't want to look like I'm too eager so I better not respond too quickly. It could be some variant of that.

• Yet another guy who has no clue...

Looky here kids, when a woman texts you soon after your first date to say things were great - she wants you to ask her out again.

I'd say that he either 1) Wants to go out again but is clueless or 2) Doesn't want to go out with you.

I think you'll have to drop another hint again. If he doesn't pick up on it, I would move on.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably going to ask you out a couple of days later.