Girls, Would u break up with your boyfriend if he did this?

Your boyfriend was looking at weird stuff on his computer. Because of this, your best friend took his computer away to show you and your other friends. Because of this, he called the police and had your best friend arrested for theft.

Would u break up with him?

• Yes i would break up with him
    58% (19)
  • No i wouldn't break up with him but i would be angry with him
    24% (8)
  • I would not break up with him but i would not be angry with him
    18% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prolly punch my friend in the face for getting me involved in his nosy shenanigans. I don't take lightly you stealing anything from someone I care about. If he is looking at something 'weird' then that's his fucking private business. I'd call the police myself as soon as I was told it was stolen.

I mean what the fucking fuck, that is not okay. Everybody needs to mind their own fucking business sometimes.

And fuck no. If it was some shit like kiddy porn then take that shit to the police, not me and my friends! Wtf would telling ME even solve? Shit like this really riles me up.

• ALSO if it turned out to be kiddy porn, I'd have both of them arrested. Stealing is wrong. Period. The THIEF is who went about it it the wrong way. Anyone can steal from and I would have them arrested. Friend, family, lover, ANYONE.

What Girls Said 11

• What exactly is this weird stuff? I would have to say it really depends. But if the police are involved, it seems pretty shady to me. So I might break up with him depending on what it was.

• Yes because that would be a super big fucking overreaction and it would go on my friend's criminal record.

• Well, firstly like most of the people in the comments, it would honestly depend on what that "weird stuff" on his computer was.

• What is that 'weird stuff'?
    No one can answer this accurately if they don't know.
    BUT - the fact that he called the police on his friend - makes me wonder that that weird stuff may be child pornography or something disturbing so I say A.

• He called the police on YOUR friend for stealing, not his.

• Why is that a 'must' not be right? You do realize that there are people out there that feel that sexual genres such as BDSM and simple things like anal are activities of devil worshippers, right? That there are people who believe if it isn't missionary, then it's blasphemous. Your friend could have just been projecting his/her misgivings on sex on the whole situation.

• @Derpyy The asker said: If your boyfriend did this -and your friend showed you...
      My friends aren't idiots. They know when the jig is up... Not when someone is into s&m...

In his case - no one can help him since he won't say what it was and what really happened. So a pretty pointless question all in all if he isn't a troll.

• Depends on what he was looking at... How odd was the stuff you were looking at?

Were you looking at bestiality or child porn? Yes I would dump you.
    Were you looking at stuff from those gore sites? Yes, I would dump you.

• It's HIS computer.. If I was your boyfriend I would be angry with U -_-

• Don't call the cops on my best friend. (Actually, my best friend would sooner take screenshots than the computer.)

• I wouldn't only break up with him. I'll never speak with him again.

• I wouldn't break up with him for the weird stuff, just the getting my best friend arrested because she was trying to look out for me part.

• Well it really depends on what the weird stuff is. Was she just trying to humiliate him because it was weird, or was it something that was concerning? Was he doing something she felt that you needed to know?

• sorry, just realized a guy asked this.

• Yes, he went to far involving the police on this minor issue. Talking it out and diffusing the situation ourselves would have been more appropriate.

What kind of "weird stuff"? If it was child pornography, I would call the cops on him myself. Otherwise, my friend should not have interfered.