Girls, Am I not a dreamy guy?

I have a great career and make great money. I live in a nice apartment, drive a nice car, but no girl. Does material things attract women?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Material things do not attract me. Personality is what I'm looking for (respectful, kind, funny, etc) and a nice feature - like a nice smile or eyes. He doesn't have to be super hot... to be honest, if the guy is a gentleman that would elevate his sexiness for me.

I mean good for you, I'm sure you worked hard for all that you got and that is admirable. But I don't think you want to find a woman that is just attracted to your nice things?

What Girls Said 11

• I can tell you right now that if a girl looks for a guy simply *just* for materialistic things, then she will probably use you for it. I doubt she'd ever "love" you like a normal girlfriend who loves a guy for who they are not for what they have.

• I dont give a shit what you have. I have my own shit. If you don't have the look, I won't fucks with cha

• If you're looking for looking for a gold digger, then you are on the right path. But in my opinion, I do not care for material things. If you have a shit personality, then no thank you. Sure, if I dated you, I'd missing all the glamour but it wouldn't be worth it if your personality was terrible. Sorry, I'm a personality person.

• Not all women are attracted to material things. If she is she'll probably spend all of your money and leave you. Plus why would you want a girl that only wants your money! You need a great personality then im sure you'll find the right one

• Lol I can tell you that you are not my type of guy. Just because you have gained yourself a bunch of superficial materialistic things you think that entitles you to a girl? How about trying to ask a girl out and getting to know her and becoming a better person first and nice assuming girls want all of the things you said.

I'd rather have a guy who has an average car an average house and has a great personality and is caring and kind.

• As long as you're not a jerk

• It doesn't do it for me.
    My thoughts were 'Oh that's nice. Good for you'

• Not me. Personality matters most to me

• It depends on what your personality and looks are like.

• To an extent. It'll cross our mind. But any girl who goes for you because of all those things isn't worth your time. Focus on yourself and your own personality. When a girl sees a guy with your lifestyle and he's living wholesomely with a good personality, she'll be attracted. In a long term relationship. Not a hook up.

• Yes they can, but you don't want a woman who is drawn to you for material reasons anyway. Not only is she not worthy of your wealth bc she doesn't fancy YOU, but she is blocking the door for someone who truly fancies you to step in.