First kiss? Yes? No? Maybe?

First kiss?
What was your first kiss?
How old were you?
AND what do you think the perfect first kiss would be, and what do you think the perfect age is?

I haven't had my first kiss... Forever alown 😢
Oh well!
I'll find love someday❤...
... Or maybe not 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Age 22 ))))))))))))))

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 16 would be the perfect age.
    Mine was at 17. And it was horrible.
    It was a guy in my group of friends that I had met THAT DAY. the lead up was so awkward I think I was shaking with anxiety. Then he just attacked my face and went straight to tongue. It was SO exciting because it was my first kiss (didn't really have a first kiss until the next year, only straight to make out) but looking back on it it was just horrible. And the guy turned out to be one of the worst human beings I've ever known.

What Guys Said 2

• It was with a girl I dated for like a week, i was 13, and it was pretty overrated considering how fast the relationship ended. You will find love someday but dont rush it, take it from me. The perfect kiss would be a girl im crushing on mad hard and finding out she likes me :3 and age doesn't matter, i'd actually be happy as a mf to find out a girl i liked has never kissed a guy before and i'm pretty sure any guy would too so don't worry :)

• I was 15

I don't know the answer to the other questions but mine was awful

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't had it yet either. Well... there was this one time when my girl cousin started brutally making out with me in the jacuzzi O_O But it was totally against my will, so I don't count that.

• kiss on the lips, then french kiss into a make out
    17
    i dont really know, i mean i thought about it a lot before, but when it happened, i just went with it, didn't even though about it. And it was really passionate, the guy was a good kisser, i think..

• Kindergarten is the first I remember.
    I was 5 or 6.
    I don't know.. First kisses were never really important to me.

• It hasn't happened yet.