If a shy girl likes a shy guy and no one makes a move?

What happens where do the feelings go

Most Helpful Girl

• hard to say. if its been happening for a long time then eventually something is bound to happen but to answer your question someone might move on. and place the feeling in the back burner. But if you want this person make a move!!!

• Like i like her she has made some moves but some people on here just think she was being friendly

• Its not too much is cuddling on the first date ok

• well things are different from the 60s and 70s i personally wouldn't because im old fashioned maybe sitting in the car and at the park and talking.. because if you really like the girl you won't learn much of her with a movie. But if she is okay with it then by all means go right ahead lol

What Girls Said 2

• This is kinda my life rn. Hopefully the answer is the guy gets the courage to make a move, because I know I can't. I hope the answer isn't that neither of them ever does anything and they move on to other people, when they could've had something.

• I feel like that with this girl and im gonna ask her on a date i was thinking of ordering Chinese and watching Netflix cause she told me she really likes it. Is this a good idea for a first day and getting to know her

• Also now that I think about it, asking her to watch Netflix might imply you wanting to get physical with her (even though I'm assuming that's not the case). Maybe do something not at your place (go see a movie?)

• I suggested Netflix cause she told me she likes to stay home and watch it she even told me her favorite shows and movies

• You probably both get the courage up to text first or suggest a hang out or something.
    If not then obviously the relationship wouldn't have worked.
    I am shy and I tried to have a relationship with shy guys and it never worked. I found a guy who was talkative and therefore brought me out of my shell and made me more outgoing and comfortable. That what a shy person needs.

• But what if the feelings both if you have for each other are strong even though you both are shy

• If she wants to then yeah do it lol

• I mean when we was talking she asked if i watched Netflix and told me all the shows she likes

What Guys Said 3

• Well, no one makes a move, nothing happens. That being said, the shy guy needs to find a way to make some kind of move.

• Well how do i make. a move if with the actions that she does people convince me she's just being friendly

• So if i went up to her tommorow and ask her to come over to my place for a date with Netflix and Chinese that wouldn't be weird

• Not weird, but depending on the girl and the situation a first date at your place can be kind of threatening. If it's a party or social event going on there you can make it work, but I'd suggest someplace neutral, ie not yours or her house. If you are not much of a talker, movies are good cause it gives you something to talk about. If you can keep a conversation going lunch or dinner out works.

• eventual one of them will get the courage to make a move

• Im thinking about it

• You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it. ( We bought a Zoo)

• I think I've been in this situation. Nothing ever happens. You just eventually move on with your life.