I regret not enoying my youth?

im 23 now and never had much of a youth or teen childhood, never had sex, never had a boyfriend, never went out a lot and it depresses me because i feel like i missed out on a lot! Now i have a hard time controlling myself, i crave sex with almost every guy i meet and i die for the attention and want to live crazy... im scared ill never mature... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do it for like a week, realize it is just silly and irresponsible then never do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't focus on what you did or didn't do in the past, it won't exactly help you right now... 23 is still young! enjoy it, don't live with the regrets of your past :)

What Guys Said 4

• You are still young. Go have fun. Come back in 30 years and then yearn for your youth.

• Sure, go and ruin yourself like the best of them did to themselves.

• U should be happy and do u have sex don't let any one degreed u for it just be safe go u out have fun get on a roller coaster JUST don't take what ever out of desperation

• so did many people in undeveloped countries.

Stop being selfish.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait it out some years

• Live it up now, you are still young!
    Whatever you do, do it for fun and because you want the experience, not because you need validation from others.