Is it weird that I never had a boyfriend?

I'm 20

Most Helpful Guy

• not weird. and when you ask next year, same answer. and the next. and the next.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird. Everyone moves at their own pace. :)

What Guys Said 9

• No, its not weird. As long as you are a mature person who knows how to handle a relationship, guys won't care wether you have actual experience or not (at least most guys).

• No its not. There are million of people with 20 and more that never had boy or girlfriend.
    You are just very shy, or dont like the people you met. It happens. But im sure your cute prince will appear in front of you one day : D

• No way, that's not weird. I'm 21 and I haven't had a boyfriend either. we are in the same boat. Fuck that, we are on a yacht and yachts are awesome!

• No, you just haven't found the right guy.

• Nope :) it's normal.

• Nope; even advantage ;) I hope u will have a great lover soon...

• not at all.

• it doesn't make you weird

• Are u shy/socialy akward?

• A little shy but not socialy awkward

• It is normal then... Shyness sucks :-( by the way i'm 18 and i have many chanses but my too shy and little bit awkward personality waisted them. I get compliments from girls on almost daily bases but here i m alone whole life. So it is probably normal, but we should change our personalitys just a bit, we should be more opened up and more relaxed with our friends and not afraid to make more new ones.

What Girls Said 1

• You probably never even tried asking a guy out. Obviously you can't just sit back and then cry about how lonely you are. Take some initiative!