Less effort is being put in?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two months and already I can sense lesser effort being put in, I know he loves me and we have a great relationship but I've been on a holiday for almost 5 days and we text a few times during the day when he isn't working opposed to when we used to text constantly towards the start of our relationship, he mentioned that he feels more comfortable replying not as often since we're in a relationship and that makes me feel uneasy, do you think it's a shitty thing of him to do to not reply to my texts frequently even when he isn't busy and has seen them?

What Guys Said 1

• No its not "shitty", but if it really bothers you sit him down and talk about it. Nothing beats family e to face conversation.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it is a very shitty thing to do even if you are in a relationship! That is no excuse. He should enjoy replying and talking to you. I would talk to him if I were you.