Help! Did I accidently FRIEND ZONE him?

We were getting along fine and flirting over text. However, after I called him "buddy" and referred to him as "buddy", he didn't seem so happy texting me back.

Did I accidently FRIEND ZONE him? What should I do? I really like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• he might have taken it that way. lol.

• Can it still be recoverable at this point?

• sure, just give him a strong hint that you like him. or tell him you like him.

What Guys Said 8

• There's still time to fix this. Say you like him and there will be no doubt that you don't wanna friendzone him.

• Last time, he made it clear that it was a "date" and not a hang out. How would you feel if you were him though or would you shrug it off?

• If I were him I'd probably give up dating. But like I said, you still have time to fix this.

• Ya, he likely took that the wrong way... all you can do is be a bit more obvious in flirting with him and stop saying that and other such terms, such as dude.

• If you were him, what would you think and feel? He still talks but he is putting a lot of :( emoticons.

• I don't text much so I could not really comment on what that means... I think if you had been flirting before hand I would be a bit more confused and not sure if actually liked me as more than a friend or not though.

• Yes you Friendzoned him.

Send hearts and kisses and call him babe/darling to fix this.

• Yes, I think you did.

• What can and should I do? I hope he won't get over me in one day. If you were him, would you shrug it off or feel anything?

• Call him by a name that clearly is not a sign of the friend-zone. Say "Hey. sexy ;)" or something like that. And, no, I'm not joking.

• Yea, that happened. Just tell him you didn't mean it.

• Well if you want to make sure that door is open just make a joke about how the B in friends with benefits could mean buddy

• Uh, he made it sure that he wants a relationship, man.

• O shit, you did. Text him that you didn't mean it like that.

• If you were him, how would you feel? Is it too late to recover things? Oh man, I shouldn't have called him "buddy". Last time he made things clear that we were on a date and called it one as well.

• Well, I would think that I did all of that for nothing. Once you clear things up I would probably feel much better, especially because you show an interest in the relationship.

• nah send him some suggestive texts back and he'll again be out of friendzone

• We got a date on Saturday and I hope he doesn't get over me by then. Shouldn't have called him buddy, ugh! I mean if you were him how would you feel?

• I wouldn't feel like I'm friendzoned or anything, I mean girls have called me buddy and I never take it as I'm getting friendzoned...

What Girls Said 0