My boyfriend's heart races when I do this?

When my boyfriend and I cuddle in bed and I have my head over his heart I love hearing how fast his heart races when I begin to touch him. Not even sexually! even tracing my fingers around his bellybutton and chest makes his heart race. Is it because he's getting turned on or just enjoys my touch?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a sign of excitement or fear. It could be that he just loves being touched or hates it but is good at hiding it. I would ask him about it even tho it might be awkward. The only accurate answer you can get is from him.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably both.

• Both. His body is thinking sexytimes might happen and is getting excited. His mind might or might not be racing with thoughts of sex too.

The same thing happens to me. I get a little embarrassed when a girl points it out, especially if it happens when I am not actually intending any sexytimes.

• It happened on Sunday night. I was laying in the crook of his arm and absently rubbing his beard and face and his heart was pounding so hard in my ear. I didn't point it out to him because I didn't want to embarrass him.

• I hate couples 😾

• Yeah he's getting turned on. That would do it for me. In a way that is sexually touching. Or leading up to it ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Bello button area is def sexual bc it's directly connected to the groin nerve wise.