How is it dating japanese guy?

Okay... When I will date somebody in japan would it be weird if I am white and my boyfriend would be Asian.. Would people take it wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it wrong as in?

Just know, that being a foreigner in the dating world here
    some people may see you as a trophy, rather than a human being.

Also, the typical high school guy here, will be much less
    outgoing than the typical high scool girl.

So if you seek a relationship, you may want
    to take the first step yourself.

This is, considering the guy
    is very cultural.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would they take it Wrong? I don't see anything wrong with it.. at all. Who gives a fuck what people think anyway. As long as you are not doing something bad and you are happy..

What Guys Said 4

• I think you'll be fine. as for dating a Japanese guy, I've no idea. expect culture shock if you're not attuned with Japanese culture.

• Usually it's the other way around - you'll find a surfeit of stories online of how Asian women much prefer the way white guys treat them compared to the local guys.

• Be prepared to be treated a bit like an exotic curiousity. His Japanese friends may ask him "What is she like?" (and not only in the bedroom). They may want to touch your blond hair if you have it.

• well a lot of issues you are going to face..

What Girls Said 0