He isn't willing to try?

So I've been friends with this guy for close to a year. We're transitioning into more than friends and will be going on our first date when he comes back from vacation. He's been on vacation for a few months and he's a really crappy communicator. I've talked to him about this a few times and every time he claims he's a bad "texter" or he's been busy. The last thing I want to do is come off as needy but communication is really important in a relationship to me and he seems to not even be willing to try for me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He's been on vacation for a few months and he's a really crappy communicator. I've talked to him about this a few times and every time he claims he's a bad "texter" or he's been busy."

^if that's so then y don't u call him better? maybe he's a bad texter indeed... but if he avoids yer calls then u should get suspicious.

"and he seems to not even be willing to try for me"

^he's on vacation... so better cut him some slack in this case... it'd be weird if u were communicatin daily when he was on vacation ;)

maybe twice-thrice/week's ok

What Guys Said 1

• Youve friendzoned him so he's probably just accepted it already.

What Girls Said 0