How may I ask her out in this particular situation?

Hey, I'm here to seek for your help in a particular situation. Thank you for reading.

Actually, I'm taking summer classes and the semester will end up in 3 days.

Lately, I've started to talk to a girl in my class that I am really attracted to.
I would love to take her mobile's number, and eventually ask her out.
However, I don't know how to overcome my fears and do the move.

I never went on a date, and therefore never had a girlfriend.

I don't know if this girl consider me only as a classmate or woud like to go further with me.
As having no experience at all in that field I can't read the signs if she is attracted to me or no.
At least, I believe that she does not dislike my company.
However, I can't really know. If there are particular signs to look at, in order to know if she's attracted to a person, kindly tell me what it is so I can pay more attention to this next time I'll see her.

Nevertheless, I won't see this girl again once the semester ends, 3 days left. I have the feeling that I'll regret it my whole life if I do nothing about it.

Looking forward to your precious help.

Best regards,

P. Franklin

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself. Ask her if she would like to get a cup of coffee sometime, something simple and easy, no stress or pressure and go from there.

• Sorry for the late reply, and thank you for your advice.

However, it is not as simple as that. I have too much negative thinking which prevent me to ask out someone.

• I know what you mean. I kept believing that if it is meant to be, she will just fall in my lap. But things rarely happen that way. Things have to happen because you made it happen. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find the inner strength to make this work!

• Thank you for being such a supportive person. It really means a lot for me.

What Girls Said 1

• If after all this time you still haven't taken your chance, then since you're in the same class, sharing notes or asking things about the class is one way of getting closer. And you can also get her number that way. You can offer her help understanding something, or ask her help for your weak spot. You can check the library together, or study together.

If she's free during lunch, ask her if she'd like to join you.
    Or, get something/make something nice and offer her some. Could be a snack, or could even be cake/cookies if you're into baking and all. Ask her if she'll want to join you for some coffee to enjoy them with.

Liking signs can vary.
    See if she treats you differently than others. If she gives you more attention than other guys she hangs out with. If she always says hi to you no matter where you are, makes eye contact, steals glances towards you.

Good luck. And don't be put off if she's just gonna be friends. Not everyone connects easily. At lease you'd have made a good friend. :)

• Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it even if it is months later.

Well it didn't work as it should, but I'm satisfied of the current situation ;)

• Aww. Well, good if you're cool. :)

What Guys Said 1

• "Lately, I've started to talk to a girl in my class that I am really attracted to.

^so u have 3 days left u say?

then i believe it'd be better to be str8-forward and just ask for her #... and wotever happens... u've got only a small time frame left.

just go up there and say "since semester's over after 3 days... i wanted to tell u i'm interested in u. i'd like to xchange #s wid u, and meet each other some day."

anyway... how she's actin around u, when she's seein u?

• Thank you for your reply despite that I've not been there for a while. It didn't worked out after all, I was unable to ask her number. I've missed an opportunity hoping that it will not happen again.