(Quiz) How dateable are you actually?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/how-dateable-are-you-actually#.gwqq4w4RO

You got: You’re probably taken
Everyone always gets really bummed when they figure out you’re with someone, and for good reason. You’re all about that #DOMESTIC life, aren’t you? And if, by some miracle, you AREN’T partnered up, it’s totally a matter of time. You are totally relationship-ready.
(Quiz) How dateable are you actually?
hahahhahha sooo taken

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re a commitment-phobe

Decisions, decisions! You get anxiety about deciding between four-piece and six-piece Chicken McNuggets. You want to have your cake AND eat it too, and when you’re as awesome as you are, why shouldn’t you? Don’t be afraid to say yes to a date every now and then. Who knows where it will lead!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...bc81a779356a3a5cb-10.gif

Man that's spot on 👍

What Guys Said 31

• I got : You're probably already taken
    --------------
    My initial reaction from the quiz results:
    media.giphy.com/media/qiMbLh4WHEZyw/giphy.gif

My actual reaction when I look at reality:
    media.giphy.com/media/71PLYtZUiPRg4/giphy.gif

On a side note, I wish there was a spirit muppet quiz :(

• You got: You’re probably taken

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...7f7d617aa4610c15e1-8.gif

****************

And yet, I'm always single.

Does this mean...

... online quizzes are fallible? 0.0

cf.chucklesnetwork.com/.../...rything-is-a-lie.jpg

• You got: You’re probably taken

Huh.
    Taken by the wind most likely.

• How Dateable Are You Actually?

You got: You’re probably taken

• "You got: You’re probably taken"
    media.giphy.com/media/HPvfnOuz1tOgg/giphy.gif

If only that were true...

• You got: You’re a total catch
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...aeb60194013343bec-35.gif

You are Grade-A dating material, the good stuff, the epitome of #RelationshipGoals. You’re the total package, head to toe — looks, brains, attitude. Like, are you even human? You are THAT perfect.

Let's be honest, who ever doubted this? ^.~

• You got: You’re probably taken

• Yoooooooooooooooooouu gooooooooooooooooooooootttt: You’re a commitment-phobe

AAa... i dont agree with this... hmm.. or maybe i do? maybe a little, NO this is pathetic.

• You got: You’re a total catch

Huh. Alright. If you insist.

• You got: You’re probably taken

• You got: You’re a total catch

Guess men don't need to be caught lol

• [ You got: You’re a total catch

You are Grade-A dating material, the good stuff, the epitome of #RelationshipGoals. You’re the total package, head to toe — looks, brains, attitude. Like, are you even human? You are THAT perfect. ]

If that was true then why have I been single all my life? =/

• You got: You’re a total catch

• You got: You’re a total catch

You are Grade-A dating material, the good stuff, the epitome of #RelationshipGoals. You’re the total package, head to toe — looks, brains, attitude. Like, are you even human? You are THAT perfect. ABC News / Via grilledstone. tumblr. com

Come get me ladies

• You got: You’re a total catch

ABC News / Via grilledstone. tumblr. com

• apparently I'm a "total catch" 😏

• You got: You love playing the field
    When you’re a hottie like you are, being single is FUN. If anything, you are maybe a little TOO dateable because you want to date everybody. Who can blame you for wanting to have some fun? You’ve got it, so flaunt it.s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...1cebe0c7adf7a80f4-12.gif

• You got: You’re a total catch

Alright what the fuck

• You got: You’re a total catch

• I doubt that I'm that dateable or even dateable at all. I got: you're probably taken.
    Not a chance, I've never been on a date or been asked on one and I'm probably viewed as creepy by most women.

• You got: You’re a commitment-phobe

• You got: You’re a total catch

Ahaha I wish!

• I got the same as you, but I'm not taken 😤

• I got the same as you! What does that say about this quiz?

• Total Catch.

Yes, I know :p

• I got you're probably taken. No wonder girls keep asking if I have a girlfriend.

• I got the same as u

• i got domestic too... too easy test?

• everyones a take or total catch on this quiz...

• I got the "probably taken" result, yet, I've never been taken. haha

• You got: You’re a total catch

Bullshit

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 31

• Every quiz makes people feel good. I wish there was a cunt quiz out there going:

"No one will ever date you, you may get fat now."

"Meh, maaaaaybe. If I was drunk."

"Yeah, but you have to settle fast."

"Go away troll."

etc. xD
    At least people would get pissy, decide these are stupid and find a better pass time. :D

• You got: You’re probably taken

• You got: You’re probably taken

Ha. Ironic because no one ever wants me.

• You got: You’re probably taken

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...aeb4-2b97fe29fb55-m.gif

Ahah.. Wish it was true tho

• You got: You’re a total catch

Looool yes, I'm absolutely perfect...

• You got: You’re a total catch
    why is no one catching me then? xD

• Maybe you're hard to catch :O

• Yup, we're pretty much soulmates, we get each other's troubles so well 8)

• true that! 8) 8)

• You got: You’re probably taken

LOL. Not even close but I'll take it.

• You got: You’re probably taken

I hope Beyonce takes me!!!

Domestic life... WHAT? Hell no

Nope, I don't approve this..

• I got the same as you.

Most of the answers you had to choose from were pretty lame though. Either they were too specific ("I'll ask someone hot for directions"... hot? Why hot? Why not just any normal person you happen to meet first?) or they weren't diverse enough, like that hygiene question (like 4 of them could basically be interpreted as "good hygiene"). Usually buzzfeed quizzes are kind of fun but this one was just meh, lol.

• Anyone could have seen this coming

You got: You’re a total catch

• You got: You’re a total catch

Not even close. I've never even been in a relationship

• You got: You’re a total catch

• You got: You’re in a relationship with your job

You bring home the bacon AND you value your independence. You don’t have time for people who don’t go out there and get it. But don’t be afraid to leave the office at 5 sometimes and enjoy Happy Hour!

"You don't have time for people who don't go out there and get it " Soo freaking true!!!

• You got: You’re probably taken

• Lmao so why am I still single? ;)

:You got: You’re a total catch

You are Grade-A dating material, the good stuff, the epitome of #RelationshipGoals. You’re the total package, head to toe — looks, brains, attitude. Like, are you even human? You are THAT perfect."

• You got: You’re a commitment-phobe

• Hahahah this is funny considering that I've been single my whole life

You got: You’re probably taken

• How Dateable Are You Actually?

You got: You’re a total catch

That's interesting, I wonder why my relationships never work out then.

• You got: You’re a total catch

• You got: You’re probably taken

• You got: You’re a total catch

• I got the same

You're probably taken.

Hahaha... yeah... no...

• You got: You’re a total catch

• You got: You’re a total catch

• Wow interesting, as I would expect... But anyway, where can I sign up? Lol :p

• But.. But if I'm a kiddo then your are eventually my auntie, think about it, it's obvious. Unless you edit your list and allowed kiddos to sign up.

• You've got me cornered :o @YazanAA

• I got: You're a total catch!
    "You are Grade-A dating material, the good stuff, the epitome of #RelationshipGoals. You’re the total package, head to toe — looks, brains, attitude. Like, are you even human? You are THAT perfect."

• I got the same as you. ☺

• You got: You’re a total catch

• You got: You’re a total catch!

LOL so true, other than a few things here and there.

• I also got probably taken lol.
    Reality: im single lol
    Oh well, close enough XD

• I got taken even though i am single asf xD

• More from Girls
    1