Should I marry my dependent girlfriend?

I love my girlfriend but lately she has
started to be the epitome of a "dumb blonde" She acts like she has no common sense. She waits on her father to do everything for her, like pay her bills, and if he asks her to do just one thing, she'll shut down because she don't know how to do it. I left for 2 days because I was at a family reunion , and she called me at like 4am cursing me out and threatening to throw out my stuff because she forgot that I told her 4 times that I was gonna be gone. Next week will be 2 years, and she's pressuring me to propose to her. She adores me, faithful, and gives me anything I want but I don't know if I want to marry her

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... do not. A bimbo like that will cause more problems down the road. Be smart and find someone with a brain.

What Girls Said 2

• When you ask someone to marry you, there should be no hesitation whatsoever. The fact that you already have doubts means that this will never work and you will eventually grow very, very tired of her behavior. Leave now instead of wasting your time.

• If you aren't sure, DON'T.
    Wait if you want, but she sounds crazy

What Guys Said 0