Guys, would you date this girl?

Physical wise, she's the average height, so not too short nor tall. She's fit and has curves in all the right sports. Her race, (could be white, black, latina, etc) hair color (could be light, dark, red, etc), and eye color (could be blue, green, brown, etc) is up to your interest.

Personality wise, she's smart, enthusiastic, caring, open minded, funny, flirty, feisty, witty, assertive, strong willed, has a great vocabulary, is able to stick up for her friends and family, can be emotional at times, and has quite a kinky side.

Her interests include reading, gaming, music, movies, television, anime, art, cooking, nature, travelling, outdoors, working out, singing, dancing, clubbing, fashion, modelling, cosplaying, playing sports, social networks, amusement parks, and high thrill activities.

Her wardrobe includes casual, seasonal, formal, sporty, swimwear, sleepwear, lingeries, and clubwear. She also likes black leather when she's really in the mood.

She has her own gaming PC and laptop, but she also has Apple produces like Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod.

She's also good at self defense, and can play the piano.

Updates:
I don't know why this is in sexual behavior. I put it on dating.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the perfect girl for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Summarizing...

she has a good body
    she's whatever race and hair color you want
    She has a good personality
    Her wardrobe incudes things 90% of women have anyway
    And a bunch of other things that really don't matter

The only question here is whether or not you like an assertive strong willed woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • This seems pretty dumb because there are no negatives and doesn't seem like a plausible real girl so the answer would basically always be yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You pretty much listed most of the traits for a "Perfect Girlfriend". So how could I say no?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the question is: Who WOULDN'T date that girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • You got the question wrong. It should be "what kind of idiot wouldn't date this girl?".

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't some one, what's the point on this question

0|0
    0|0
  • This doesn't even sould like a real girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say id date her until i have dated her a couple of casual times but i would give her a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is an ideal girl... Like we can not find IDEAL GAS we cannot find IDEAL GIRL... LOL...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would

0|0
    0|0