Help! I think I like my best friends brother?

So, I have a friend named Kelly, and we've been close friends for 13 years. She has a little brother named Noah (who is 3 years younger) and he was in 4th grade when we were in 7th. Everyone always said Noah would grow up to be hot, but I never believed them. Now, here I am 13 years later and Kelly's little brother and I are now texting:/

Once he went to college he just grew up. For the past 2 or 3 years now Noah and I always flirt. I. e.(us being at a nightclub for his sister's 21st bday and him grazing my ass or him putting his hands inside my pants touching my ass) whenever I see him he always some how touches me whether it's big or small. I saw him a few weeks ago and we started texting after.

His sister would be so mad if we got together...

Guy's- is this the cliche boy wants to bang his sister's friend or something else?
and should I keep talking to him?

Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not cliche, and yes you should. You're both adults.

What Guys Said 2

• He has probably had feelings for you for years.

• tell kelly i said hi.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it's your life and if you end up falling in love with him your best friend should support you no matter what.