Really hit it off with him when he was back for vacation, but he's leaving, do I tell him I think we really hit it off and had a lot of fun?

I met him like two years ago, in my hometown but we were both away for school. I've always thought he was cute. I would see him and talk to him here and there. We started talkig a bit more around new years and I actually meet up with him, with my friends and his friends. We still continued talking talked here and there throughout the year and he ended up moving to new york for work after we graduated and I just oved to the city like 40 mins away from our hometown. He came back last week for a festival and messaged me seeing if I wanted to do something. We went to a baseball game. I live right by the stadium, so he came over first and we caught up and had a few drinks, then headed over to the game to meet his two friends. We ended up kissing the entire game LOL and had a really great time together! We actually have a lot in common and great convos. We also came back to my place and we slept together and he slept over. He stayed until noon the other day and it was still great! I felt we really hit it off! He went to the festival for the next few days and is flying back today! We have been messaging this whole time. He kept telling me he always thought I was gorgeous and had a bit of a crush, sort of like I did, I told him that too. The next time he comes back is Christmas and he's most likely staying for good! Anyways I really just want to say something to him along the lines that I had a really good time with him, and somthing "like wish you were staying".. suggestions? His flight is in an hour.. should I message him at all? if I do ahould I do it before he gets on the flight or after he's on the flight so he gets it when he lands? I dont want to look stupid or clingy.. do I?

What Guys Said 1

• so did u tell him? if u didn't i believe u should... seems like he enjoyed it himself as well... and no u won't sound clingy.

now he should've landed already i guess, so u can tell him if u haven't yet...

What Girls Said 0