Guys, If a girl asked you to hang out?

If a girl (who had a crush on you and you knew it) who you didn't know very well invited you to hang out with a mutual girl friend of yours, would you at face value think she's asking you out or weirdly chasing you?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say yes wether i was into her or not. Because there is no harm in hanging out, and if I'm not into her, I'm still always open to making new friends. And if another person was with us, i wouldn't consider it a date.

Now if i AM attracted to her, the only thing that changes is my intentions. If i like her, I'd go, and i still wouldn't consider it a date, but I'd go with the intentions of getting closer to her rather than the intentions of being her friend.

What Guys Said 17

• I would think that she wants to get to know me. It's not weird at all i think, infact i would appreciate her confidence and boldness because sometimes i find it irritating if a girl keeps these signals away from me.

I need to know and be aware of your feelings towards me in order for me to plan or make a move. If i'm oblivious to your situation and you're not initiating anything or doing anything about it, how would this benefit the both of us?

• If I knew she had a crush on me then either asking me out or if she mentions friends are coming then just wants to chill.

• If friends are coming does it just mean she wants to chill? You wouldn't be suspicious?

• If she mentions friends are coming then I'd probably think she just wants to chill but if I know she has a crush on me then my only "suspicious" thought would be that maybe she wants to spend time with me but is too afraid to be alone with me or too scared to ask me out. But you should be fine.

• I wouldn't really care if she's asking me out. If its with more than one friend I'm fine with it. I'd be okay with anyone asking me to hang out really as long as they don't act weird or awkward. If I realize that they like me, I'll access whether I'm into them ass well. So, I'd be fine with it as long as she didn't act weird about it and treated it like a normal hanging out. If a girl wants to go on a date with me, she needs to ask me if I want to go on a date. Not ask me if I want to hang out.

• Since nobody knows how females think, I guess you should play along and see what happens :D, Go hang out man... Have some fun

• Ops... Wrong comment
      Please ignore

• Nope, nothing weird about that. I'd actually enjoy it, personally. Unless, of course, she's not something that I wouldn't ever consider dating eventually.

• Classic question I loved this. If I knew she has crush on me and has invited me through a common girlfriend. For me it means that you wanna know me more. Also even if I think that you are weirdly chasing me I would respect that and not let you know about my this feelings. Matter of fact is that i would love to give a chance who took an effort.

• No, since there would be other girl with us, I wouldn't.

• I wouldn't have any preconceived notions... take it at face value and enjoy the company... if it turned to something more, I would welcome it, if I fancied her...

• I would consider the chance that she could be interested in me, but I wouldn't assume she's chasing me.

• : '' Are you picking up on me? ;) ''
    I'll ask her out PERSONALLY instead,

• Some men don't pickup as fast as women think, other guys do. Depends on the guy

• No, he probably wouldn't think that if you brought a friend. If it was one on one then possibly.

• No , I'd happily meet her

• You wouldn't be like ew this girl is stalking me

• Unless she really was stalking me no, if she's not following me to my house and always ask me awkward question then I wouldn't class it as stalking

• So guys don't use the word as dramatically and incorrectly as girls? Because you know how girls say a guy is stalking them if they happen to be in the same country as them right

• If I was in the mood for sex, maybe I'd go with her.

• What's "weirdly chasing"?

It's could well be an attempt to have me around if I knew she had a crush on me, but I wouldn't just make that assumption.

• Maybe trying to chase or get with in some way

• Why would you think that

• Only if I knew you had a crush would I think that if I didn't know that than I wouldn't think much of it if I'm already bringing someone else

• no, it wouldn't be weird, especially if you built some rapport with the guy already