What do guys think about when they have feelings?

If a guy (about 23 years old) liked a girl for 4 years and had feelings for her, what kinds of things would he think about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Question is too vague to answer. I'd assume that he thinks about a lot of stuff like most people do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He can think about almost anything ranging from their history together (either as friends or dating) to anything else really. There's no specific thing one guy can say that another guy thinks about. There are general ideas they tend to think about but that's not for certain. My bros tell me a lot about what they think about when they like a girl and all of them think completely different things. So there's no answer one guy can say for sure unless you state how he acts, which would help determine, but not definitely.

What Guys Said 2

• I've been down that road. It was for five years.

I think about where we've been, where we're going, and where I'd like us to go. It's at a point where we have so much complicated history that I can't even fully articulate my thoughts.

It's over now, and I'm crushed. So damn it all.

• Depends on what he likes about her. When you know that, there's your answer.

What Girls Said 0