Girls, How do you select which guys you casually sleep with?

What are musts and must nots?
How do you select which guys you casually sleep with?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys in relationships with girlfriends have a much higher chance of getting laid on the regular. Girls who casually sleep with any guy will give you stds (no offense-It happened to a friend of mine). For one I won't sleep with a guy casually if I know its not gonna go anywhere, like if he says he just wants to f**k/ says he doesn't want a relationship its a huge turn off. If you are highly sexualised and treat he like a sex object she will loose interest and go with a more respectful guy. for me I dont want a high number of guys I've slept with before a serious relat or marriage,

Try a sex worker maybe and always use a condom aids is real.
    but if you wanna know the musts- Consistent, authentic, honest, doesn't play mind games, doesn't treat me like a cheap f**k, respects me, attractive, kind, funny, smart.
    must not- play mind games, be flaky, be a f**k boy, be rude

What Girls Said 22

• Must:
    - Be genuine
    - Seem like he has standards
    - Have a good personality

Must not:
    - Come across like a desperate horn dog
    - Be a jerk
    - Be grossly out of shape

• I have to find them attractive more than just physically, but not see them as someone I would want to have a relationship with... so like, if a guy is good-looking, funny and a good time to be around, but he seems kinda immature, then I would fuck him, but I wouldn't date him.. but if a guy is super hot but a douchebag, I will neither fuck him or date him.

• Must be hot (to me) and seem like a guy who is trustworthy to the level that you can be sure he won't sneak hidden cameras in and take pictures, etc. And he should have good manners and a good sense of humor. That's pretty much about it.

• Couldn't tell you, as casual sex is not something I have done or will ever do.

• I think its when your in a bad situasion... so when a relasionship has endded... and somone says somthing nice to you and it makes you feel hsppy agin

• With none of them.

• Must:
    Similar morals
    I find him attractive
    A good personality
    Not a gossiper

Must not:
    Be a jerk, have similar friend groups, be desperate

• if i was just there for the D my requirements would be clean ( std free) big dick attractive & can keep a conversation going before/after

• I don't casually sleep with guys!

• dick size of course nothing else matters :D

• Educated takes care of himself can shoot the breeze makes me laugh cares about me.

• If it is casual sex, then it is more than likely based on looks. If I really like someone I look past their appearance and focus on their personality more, but if they have a shitty personality and are hot, i will probably just bang them once or twice. lol

• Sometimes I come on here and watch y'all sin

• Hot and generally younger than me.

• Usually guys I'd consider dating anyway.

• if it does happen it because there is and instant chemisty (lust)

• There should be that instant click. Besides good looking, smells good, good in bed

• I don't causally sleep around

• I don't casually sleep with me. NOT A WHORE.

• men* ;p

• Enjoying a bit of casual sex doesn't make a person a whore... just because it's not for you, doesn't mean you should be judgmental of people who do it.

• Select? Erm..." Dip do...

• He has to be hot and good in bed.

• How do you know about the bed thing if you have never tried him before? It's basically a gamble isn't it?

• Nah I can tell just by spending a few minutes with him.

• He has to smell good (so I at least think he is hygienic). He had to be funny and seem interested in me or I couldn't be bothered with him.