Girls, Should I ask her if it was all my fault?

So me and my crush have been talking a lot. We have pretty much everything in common. She showed a lot of signs of interest. She recently started seeming like she wasn't really interested anymore. Now she leaves randomly without saying goodbye and she takes very long breaks between texts. I thought my best choice was to just stop talking to her all together. I then reread some of our conversations. I am starting to think it is my fault. When she showed interest I didn't really seems tha tinterested. I have trouble showing emotion especially in text. Should I ask her if I seemed like I wasn't interested?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• In my own opinion, my " guy" friend did the same thing, he stated that he need his "own space." But I stopped to him, and I am losing interest in him. Last message he sent, I answered, but now, and now he has his space. We do have communication, some part of me says it was myself pushing him away. But the other side of me says, he wanted his space. So yeah. I am in limbo here too. But if you really want her back in your life, I suggested you talk to her before she loses interested in you.

• I started the conversation today. What should I talk to her about?

• I appreciate the help though.

• Just think happy thoughts and things will change. And no problem.

What Girls Said 3

• I think right now, she isn't messaging you as much because you didn't seem interested and now she feels a bit silly now for flirting with you so she's stopped showing interest as she doesn't want to look too desperate or get her heart broken.

Why don't you try messaging her saying "Hey, I've noticed you haven't been as talkative as you used to be, I hope you're alright" or something along those lines, to hopefully get the conversation back.

• I sent her a message earlier today asking her if I seemed uninterested in out previous conversations she replied with "I never thought so" She asked how I was doing and I replied. She just replied like 7 hours after I sent that. She was never online between that though.

• Well, sometimes I read a message but when the service/internet or whatever gets suddenly bad then I can't reply back which is really annoying. I think you're over thinking things, if it's meant to be, it'll be.

• I am just blocking thoughts of her. It is fucking hard to do.

• If you don't want to outright ask her, maybe send her a message asking how she's been, then mention she's been on your mind recently cos you haven't been speaking so much.

Depending on her answer you could then bring up that you like her, or at least hint at it.

• I'll try.

• Thank you so much for the response :)

• That's okay!:)

• It may be for the best - why fake interest the rest of your life? Why not spend more time in search of someone more interesting? Someone that excites you and even makes you sweat during long phone conversations?

• But she does. She is the most interesting woman I have met in a very long time. I just have trouble showing my emotions because of depression I guess.

• I'll just apologize I guess. Or should I ask her what she thinks about me seeming uninterested?

• She doesn't want to know why, she just wants action
      so I disagree with your plan, it's too weak and without a focused goal on what happens next