Girls be dead honest?

My ex girlfriend was 18. We was on/off after hs graduation because of college. We been together almost 2 years so we're now 20. We never had sex because she said she was a virgin and wanted to wait. We just got back for the 10th time but this time we was off for like a year. I wanted to find out if she had sex with someone else without making it obvious since it's been a minute. I first asked if she's seen anyone? She said "yes but nothing serious". I then asked how far she got with them and she will keep quite and move her eyes to the side. She will also speed walk/sprint and cover her ears to get away from me. She never answered it and that same night she dumped me.

Do you think she did something with these "nothing serious dates" judging from her body language? she deff looked uncomfortable. I ask because you girls know girls. Those of you about to say it doesn't matter yes it does because i highly respected this girl since day one meaning not one time i tried to f*ck.

Most Helpful Guy

• most likely lol

• honestly dude if she was with you for 2 years and never wanted to have sex with you then when you break up she decides to lose her virginity to a fuckbuddy or one night stand I'd feel pretty offended

I wouldn't take her back if I were you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• She fucked around. Rule #1, don't respect girls, because they don't respect you.

• Of course she did, other wise she would have said no.

• She definitely did, with that body language and pause means she did it already or would have said no right away. The pause gave her away big time