Girls, do u think I should ask this stripper I like her number?

I go in this strip club and I have a dancer that I'm a customer of ! I met her last winter and we have a pretty good relationship as friends and I really like her she stands out different then the other girls. I'm a nice guy that is very kind to females I was in New York today and got her a teddy bear holding a hersehy kiss. U think she's gonna like it? Should I ask for her number if she does

5

Most Helpful Girl

• here's the thing buddy that stripper is only good to you because you're a costumer and probably a regular for her which = more money for her. she really isn't interested in you. she's doing her job and is only interested in your wallet. save yourself the shame and find a decent girl who doesn't strip as a job and will actually be interested in you. do her a favor and dont get personal with her.

• Ok but I've gotten strippers numbers before and I'm friends with a couple

What Girls Said 4

• She probably wouldn't appreciate it. She's a professional, and it's a matter of health and safety that she doesn't give out her number. It can be really dangerous to get involved with clientele. It's a sweet idea, but give her space.

• No. You are just another customer and she is at work. Also most strippers are not supposed to have personal relationships with their customers out of work.

• Aww ! I think it's pretty sweet that you are giving her a little gift. :) I'm sure she will like it very much and you should ask for her number ! :) you got nothing to lose.

• Lol! She's a stripper, you're nothing but another admirer & payday to her. She's there to entice you out of your money :)

But sure, give her the gifts, even strippers deserve gifts for their hard work

• I got a strippers number before she kissed me and everybody said ask for her number ! Strippers are people too and get their guys they like and don't like