She doesn't want to tell her parents?

I have gone on a few dates with this girl, and I was thinking that we would progress into a relationship. But she doesn't want to tell her parents that we are dating. I have met her family, they are really cool and sweet and like me. But I can't figure out why she won't tell her parents about us. I am alright with us not telling her parents, but I would at least like to know why. But everytime I ask about it she diverts the quetsion, last time I asked she said she was trying to come up with a sensible answer to tell me. Why wouldn't she want to tell her parents about us? What do y'all think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Have you ever considered the possibility that she is not allowed to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• May she thinks it's not the right time or maybe she has some restrictions imposed on her by her parents and she wants to keep this dating a secret. Just saying

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Right, you are only 16, it most likely won't last. keep working on your education and then get whatever girl you want after. GG life a game.