How do I get this guy to stop liking/being obsessed with me?

So I know this guy for about a year and a half now. It was discovered last year that he liked me, which I thought was weird since we never really talked or anything. Anyway, I said "No, sorry, I don't like you" when he asked me out. But he didn't get the message (or whatever) and kept asking me or trying to sit next to/hug me [I never let him]. He asked other people how to get with me and acted annoying and stalker-like. Not only was I bothered, but my friends were too. I tried everything: I ignored him, I skipped lunch, I ran into the nearest girls bathroom when I saw him, I rejected him countless times, and I even spat gum at him. Finally, he claimed to be over me, and I was happier than a little kid on Christmas. But a few weeks ago, he told my sister (who he barely knows) that he he likes me and asked her out to ask me out. She said I was not interested and that I was more into my studies than guys right now (not true, but it was a good way, in my opinion, to get him to back off). So this guy is extremely ugly, has a strange personality, and isn't all that bright (the only thing he's good at is playing the guitar, and even then, he's not all that great). So recently, he has been following me around at my new school (yep, he followed me to another school) and everyone I'm hanging out with [im never alone when he sees me] is feelng uncomfortable and so am I. I feel trapped and don't know what to do. I tried hiding in the girls bathroom again, and let me tell you, if there was a window, I SO would have hopped out. But when I do hide, I wait for 10-15 minutes, and when me and my friends come out, THERE HE IS! He will literally, I don't know how to describe it, but like, SWIM through a crowd of people and stand near me or next to me, and it is extremely awkward. This Monday, he asked me out again, and I said "NO" really forcefully and hopped on a bus (provided by the school) that he was not allowed on since he didn't pay for the bus service. Anyway, he kind of apologized on tuesday and I didn't see him on Wednesday, but I'm still terrified. He might start up again at any moment (this situation has happened at my old school). My sister said her older friends would yell at him or something if he kept on bothering me, but I really don't know what to do. How do I get him to stop liking/being obsessed with me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That really does sound like serious obsession! If I was you, I would choose between two options;

1. Be really harsh, go out with him and then be a total bitch and dump him. That way he stops liking you and won't want to go out with you anymore. but that could cause him to spread the horrible things about you, so maybe not.

2. Go out with someone else and really make sure he knows that you and this other person are really serious, that way he will loose some ditermination for you. you could also introduce him to someone else and try to get them two together.

but that's a hard one, I still can't believe he moved schools! Insane! I f I was you I would be really anoyed and possible consider publicly humiliating him, even though that's really harsh, but if it's that bad..