What do you think of girls who have a boyfriend all the time?

The ones that, immediately after breakups, start seeing someone else and then continue that pattern.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are probably different reasons for doing it. Some people just don't like being alone. It might mean they are not whole by themselves, but not necessarily. Some people just prefer being with other people all the time. Some women just happen to really like men more than most women, and want to be around them all the time. But yea, for some it might just be insecurity.

I have a neighbor whose husband died a couple of years ago. I think they were married for almost 20 years. I knew when he died that she's want to start dating again before long. I knew she was just the type who wanted someone around. Sure enough, after six months she started saying she needed to get out and date (with a slight hint that I was a prospect). Six months isn't long after a 20 year marriage. She's not weak or insecure. She's intelligent, is very capable of doing things and making decisions. She stands up for herself and is outspoken if she feels the need. It's just that she wants someone else around.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that these girls are very insecure, and they are not happy with themselves. Same goes for guys. It's a sign of insecurity. They aren't comfortable with themselves. They are reliant on others for their happiness, and are possibly relationship addicts (This is an actual addiction). It also shows that the person more than likely has low standard or no standards at all, because they are hoping into relationships just to be in them and not because they actually see the person as a potential long term partner.

What Guys Said 23

• i think its seriously unhealthy for her, and her new partner
    i think it comes from insecurity and a fear of being alone, than actually caring about that person...

• There's peer pressure to have a girlfriend - boyfriend
    I have known girls who always were seen with a boyfriend but hadn't any romantic or sexual interest.

• If the question had to be asked (and I doubt that) it should refer to both sexes, not singling out one.

• Serial Relationship Whores is one phrase I heard someone else use for them. Not that they are actually whores, but it does not take long for your number to reach the double digits when you live that way. A woman who is 30 years old and had a different relationship every two months since she was 16 may have slept with 80 people for example. Now take into consideration like 1 in 5 people have herpes and that there are tons of other diseases they could possibly have. And 80 people is actually misleading as most of her partners had slept with other people before her increasing the risk even more. It'd be like sticking your dick in a public toilet.

• Yes, i think she needs to give herself time to heal emotionally before getting a new boyfriend but i think waiting for 6 months to year is the best way to go.

• Those girls are massively insecure, and emotionally damaged.

Everyone needs time to reflect after a past relationship.

• I think they are serial daters that need to find that special serial killer in their life

• I think they have no idea what they're doing.

• That their nasty

• I think that she will never settle, cheats a lot and isn't romantically worth my time

• I would think that they don't have feelings toward the people they date.

• I'd think they weren't able to be emotionally independent.

• I find that to be very hoe-ish. It's like you have someone on the line ready to go in once a player gets hurt if you know what I mean.

• they have no standards

• Not necessarily. They could just not know how to be single.

• @BaileyisDarcy So yeah it would be like dating a depressed alcoholic. Sounds fun.

• This won't be true for all relationship hoppers keep in mind. It's simply the only reason my sleep addled brain could come up with at this moment in time.

• their either really popular or they have two.

• I think they they to good. Because people have to find what they like. Flirt is good for health.

• I would not want to date her.

• They are just hungry for attention. Not bad, but it is definitely a minus in my book.

• completely insecure and too emotionally dependent

• That they need a steady dose of dick

• Unreliable. Would never date.

• Dependant weak people who can't stand on their own two feet. It's pretty pathetic you need to be with someone just because you can't stand to be alone for longer then a couple months..

• they are not woman.

• They're usually trash, so how they manage to always have a guy is beyond me.

What Girls Said 15

• Serial monogamists? Well, if it works for you, great. I'd much rather be single than in a shitty relationship so I don't really get it.

• @Chris_Pratt found it interesting to silence me by blocking me.

There's simply too much male sexism all over this site.
      A "white night would aim at one 'damsel in distress', which I don't do.

• @jacquesvol what an amateur he is.

• This answer goes for guys and girls who are like that... To me, that person is needy and dependent on companionship for happiness. Which is not a good way to live.

• i think that they can't remain single

• I would think they're not very stable because they can't handle being single. That's why they hop on hop off a lot of guys, because if the person isn't stable, the relationship isn't stable, but who am I to judge?

• What's wrong with that? You have to move on right? I don't see the problem at all

• For both males and females I think they need a break.
    I have a friend who is like this and he doesn't know how to be independent. From an early age he had girlfriends constantly. This has caused him to have the identity of whoever he is with. So, so, so impressionable.
    It's sad. They don't get time to heal. Ex's also end up feeling worthless or unimportant when you move on so fast.

You should learn to live with yourself, reflect on who you are and take some you time.

• I think that they dk how to b alone and wonder how serious their feelings for the guys that they have been with really were.

They simply dont give themselves time to actually get over someone to properly b with the next one.

• That I could probably learn from them lol

• They got it made.

• It's not so much that I view them as a hoe.. personally I feel bad for them because in a sense they loose their purity but it's just a way for them to move on and cope with a previous breakup.. it's sad really

• Well that was 'easy'

• They obviously don't know what it means to be in love. It's stupidity i think

• They get over break ups quick I guess

• There are some people who don't feel comfortable being alone. I don't like that idea, since I also believe that being single is a great way of knowing yourself and feeling comfortable in your own skin. But some people just can't feel that and have the need of having someone by their side all the time. It's not a crime...

• They don't like being alone. Where do they get boyfriends though? That amazes me. I didn't know it was that easy to get someone to commit to you.