I wanna do something thrilling?

Next time i go out with this guy i wanna push us beyond our comfort zone. Nothing tooo illegal, just something really exciting and adrenaline pumping... i used to be the kinda girl who did and said whayeber i wanted and didn't apologize. Now I'm timid and try too hard to impress people.

So what is something exciting, shy of knocking over a liquor store, to do on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go skydiving, explore abandoned buildings together, go rock climbing

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to an abandoned place to explore. Or go for bungee jumping together.

What Guys Said 3

• Going to protests and raising hell is a blast. Face down a lone of cops in full riot gear and dare them to arrest you. Good stuff. I'm being serious by the way, it's a freaking blast.

• Public sex can be quite thrilling and erotic. The feeling of sexual pleasure mixed with the fear of getting caught can be enthralling. Let us all know what you come up with and how it worked out for you! =)

• Thats what im thinking so far lmao! I wanna show just how naughty i can be;) maybe go out to dinner and act like i just can't wait

• Totally! That's always where the fun begins. Sit across from him during dinner then get up and sit beside him and say something along the lines of "Wanna know a secret?" At this point he will be sup-er curious what you are doing and at that point, lean over and whisper in his ear " I want you to fuck me so hard tonight" and rub his cock a little bit. Timing is everything. I guarantee you will feel him growing right then and there.. Here is the key though... After you do that, Get up and go back to where you were sitting and carry on your normal conversation like nothing even happened. You will have him HOOKED.

• Lol! That actually sounds hot. I think he would really appreciate the self confidence

• If it's warm enough, wear a dress and no panties, then sit in a park or so, unzip his pants and sit on him ;).

What Girls Said 0