What to do when you start liking someone who you have rejected in the past?

2 years ago when he was into me I wasn't attracted to him I just saw him as a friend. The past year he was out of town and recently we started seeing each other like friends , like old times. And now when he isn't pursuing me I started to have feelings for him. I am afraid it's to late and I don't know what to do. When we hangout now its always in a group of mutual friends. P. s. to clarify in the past he hinted that hi liked me he thought I was on the same page but I wasn't he didn't ask me out directly but was disappointed that I ignored his hints/signals.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, too late, sorry.

The only chance you have is to do the asking, because he won't.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been 2 years hun. People change and grow. As long as you weren't mean to him when he liked you there shouldn't be a reason for you to be worried about admitting your feelings for him.
    I had a similar situation happened but reversed I crushed on a guy all through high school. He didn't like me. I was a little chubby and had bad acne. We were friends but nothing more. He told me he just saw me as a friend. We went to college and didn't see each other for a few years. He started writing me on fb and wanted to catch up when he came home. We hung out for a few months and one day he just kissed me. I didn't even have any vibes that he felt any differently. Probably because he didn't like me like that in the past.
    So I say tell him you want a date. Tell him you like him. If he doesn't feel for you the same then you'll move on. He was able to do it you can too.

What Guys Said 3

• Whelp, you'll never know until you try.

Time to own up girl, I doubt he's ever going to approach you, cause he already knows how that'll play out. Time to put your heart on the line and ask him if he's interested.

• Well all you can do is ask him out and hope he still likes you. But unfortunately a man usually does not give a girl that rejected him a second chance, we feel like we are the second option or last option. I mean the only time a girl got me to give her a second chance is because she practically begged me to and was persistent. You may have to beg him and tell him "I was stupid" or "I didn't know what I wanted then". Good luck and let us know how it went.

• Really not much you can do , if i reject a girl than all sudden i fall for her
    i can't expect her to have feelings for me ,

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely nothing.