I hate guys, how can I change that?

I can't STAND GUYS touching or kissing me, but I would like to be with someone. How can I make that possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• meet a good person who happens to be a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you definitely aren't interested in other women, maybe you just aren't ready for a relationship. But don't worry about it too much, and don't feel pressured to do anything or put a 'label' on your sexuality or whatever because you're constantly changing. Focus on yourself and what makes you happy for now, and do that.

What Guys Said 18

• I think you have look at your past, and see what bad experiences gave you this hate for men. If have had a bad experience with guys, then you should deal with it, and stop running away from it.

Whatever bad experience you have had with a guy, I don't think you have dealt with that experience properly for yourself to move on. You have being raped, assaulted by a man, then you really too go and seek professional help.

Getting help doesn't mean you are weak, it actually means you are strong, and saying to that person who hurt you, I want to do better and move on with my life without you. I don't want to give my power away to you, and live a miserable life, and not have relationships with a man or women. Don't let the bad people ruin your life. You can't control how other people treat you, but you can control how you react to them. If they are bad people or toxic people in your life, just cut them out of your life.

• Don't put so much pressure on yourself, thinking that you need to have a relationship with a man. Just take things one step at a time. if you rush things to quickly, it might do more damage than good. The most important relationship is the one with yourself. Make sure you are healed and ready to have a relationship, rather than just for the sack of it. Romantic relationships are nice to have, but they are not necessary, its but to get in touch with your authentic self first, before finding someone. Get to know yourself, and life yourself first, before find a healthy compatible mate. Take things one step at a time.

• Can you elaborate as to what specifically makes you dis-trust men? What do you think it stems from? What experiences have you had?

• Wow! Did you get some trash talk for your trouble!

Is your aversion strictly physical or general? Are women attractive? Have you had a really bad experience? I'm trying to be helpful here.

• If you hate guys, why would you want to torment them with your presence?

Do men a favor, go hook up with one of your gf's.

• Serious question: Do you have OCD? I can give advice about dealing with not wanting to physically touch people, but I am not sure what the source of your issue is.

What do you mean about being unable to stand it?

• I hate it when they touch me, I just want them to stop immediately. I don't suffer from ocd unless it's guy related.

• Hrm, doesn't sound like it then. That said, a few questions that might help us help you:

> Do you dislike touching guys? Like, is the idea of you touching them also repulsive?

> Is this all forms of touching? Can you stand a guy shaking your hand?

• What is the origin of your feelings on this subject?

• get an internet boyfriend, that way its impossible to touch you because he lives hundreds of miles away :)

• Meet a nice man and ask him to rape you. That will change a lot.

• You, my friend, need to find an asexual guy.

• Thanks bro :)

• You are not only are you INSURMOUNTABLY UNILATERAL. You also have EXTREMELY jaded views or relationships.

Do you read romance novels?

• Stop being a feminist.

• Nevermind, stay like this.

• Well, you can still be with a girl.

• Find a guy that makes your views change

• do you hate me?

Ahhh :(( hahaha

• Stop being a bitch and get over yourself. That usually works.

• Are you gay?

What Girls Said 5

• wow, there are so many guys responding! I wonder why? if you want a relationship, just start talking to one, and see how comfortable you feel. do you have guy friends?

• Maybe with a girl?

• Maybe your lesbian?

• Try to be friendly to men and you might be cabled to build a friendship that might help

• u can't, the patriarchy is disgusting