Guys, Why do guys stare at me?

Okay Well I live in a very white community and I'm black
I don't show a lot of body except from my tummy
But I aways get stares
Are they bad stares or good stares? Really confused

7

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. There's nothing in your question (pic, traits etc) enabling anyone to actually let you know what the stares are about
    2. At the outset anyone will assume it's because you are a black kid in a white neighborhood
    3. It may also be assumed that you are a very attractive girl, hence the stares
    4. However, none can really be sure given the content of your question :)

What Guys Said 6

• they stare either because you're attractive or you stand out some way, or both. there are possibly more reasons.

• Depends on the person, the answer varies, could be good/bad/neutral.

• If you were ugly, they wouldn't stare. They would look at you and move on quickly. It is either the novelty of a black person in the neighborhood or you are attractive. Do women stare at you? If they do, then it's probably the novelty.

• oh no a balck person never seen one of those before !!! : P

nah we see a good amount in scotland all the time

• Because you are beautiful

• Maybe it's because your attractive or maybe it's because your black. Just like a really tall person can't help but standout amongst averag or shorter people im sure being black stands out quite a lot when there's basically only white people around.