Are girls gifted from some kind of gift from god, to detect vibes?

Ok , so I have so Many female friends who tell me that women can sense vibes from a man, just by -

- looking at his face

- looking at the way he talks -

- looking at his eyes

- and finally, women can detect good or bad vibes from guys. I just want to know, is it true? is it some form of 6th sense? gift of god? or what? Please tellme...

Most Helpful Girl

• yes women can sense feelings/vibes

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I can too. It's just social awareness. If your not the type of person to pay attention to the subtleties of people's expressions you just never learn it. I can tell when a person's sexually interested, sad, afraid of talking to someone thier interested in, gay, etc. and within a short conversation I can glean a ton about a person's personality and sometimes even pinpoint insecurities. I love noticing when girls are interested. I'm really good at observing people from a distance and girls tend to use the same tricks to check out guys discretely. It's always fun to catch them looking in a mirror or something and make eye contact with em it never fails to make em blush.

What Girls Said 4

• Women are extremely emotionally intelligent. For the most part a healthy, aware and balanced woman knows when something's wrong, and can read people well. It's a gift and a curse.

• Us chicks are usually fabulous at picking up hints, which is what you probably call vibes.

• Are you feeling it now Mr. krabs?

• It is called 'women's intuition' lol.

What Guys Said 11

• There is no such thing as "vibes."

People "communicate" verbally and non-verbally. There is "what" someone says, and "how" they say it.

Men and women can both pick up on "how" someone says something.

So, when a guy walks up to a girl and says, "Excuse me, do you know which way the J56 bus goes to... blah blah blah," a girl can understand the difference between a guy just asking because he's disinterested and just wants to know where to go, versus a guy that's trying to start a conversation with her because he's interested "in her."

Similarly, guys can tell the same thing. It's just a matter of developing this skill. Your brain has the same hardware. It's just a matter of training your brain to be perceptive and quicker.

• Hell nah , us guys can be just as good at it. If they can do if , we can dk it.
    HUZZAH!

• It's called mind reading that's why I'm going to buy Magneto's helmet
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...c-97a9-b6a5ebc7f338.jpg

• Actually, this is a learnable skill. I learned it from a book. All you need is self-awareness, then you'll be able to be aware of the signs of others as well.

• Women's intuition is a real thing.

However with men, too many women get horny and ignore that intuition.

• It's either her imagination, her life experience, or what she learned from her mom.

• 1) Something that doesn't exist can't give gifts to anyone
    2) I don't want to generalise here but women often overthink these "vibes"

• They can detect big wallets

• Yea that's. How the determine your status, and your projected ability to gain status

• No, everyone can learn that.
    If you want to, try studying psychology and/or sociology.

• It probably sucks since they act like they date nothing but jerks.