Girls, how do you feel about guys with REALLY deep voices?

I have a lower voice than the average guy and was wondering if girls liked it. But at the same time I think it might be too deep and sounds a bit weird.

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• It depends on the body that's attached to the guy. I've seen guys with really deep voices and skinny bodies... that's unattractive. Just like muscular men with high octave voices... not into them.

It has to "match" for me.

• I freaking love that. I think there's nothing sexier then a guy with a deep voice

• I'd have to actually hear the voice to decide, but in general, deep voices are pretty hot.

• Immediately attracted XD I love deep voices.

• Use it wisely. .. It's not so much what you say. . It's how you say it... Sounds perfectly sexy... Take care of it...😉

• I love it. A man with deep voice is my weakness, lol

• Never weird. It's a turn on.

• Oh, no, that James Earl Jones voice is HOT.

• indifferent :D

• They sound like a toad to me

• Deep voices with English or German accents just do things to me. It is like NOT fair...

• Sometimes too weird sometimes hot.

• I find deep voices to be incredibly sexy.

• I could orgasm when a man with deep voice speaks :D
    I remember a German guy with really deep voice used to sit beside me in office student room and I just used to hear his and go oooooo la la.
    Sure guys with deep voice are pretty sexy.

• Yeah, it's sexy but the deep ones I know
    are LAZY, so not much going on outside the bedroom

• yes we like it lol

• Nah, my friend also had a deep voice and he used be followed by girls throughout campus. Hahaha, and actually two of my friends liked him only because of his voice. I know it's crazy, but some girls like guys with deep voice. Take the example of my colleague.

• Girls love deep voices, generally. You're fine.

• very hot haha