Girls, Is it wrong for me to not like girls my age?

well im 14 and im not attracted to girl my age. i like dating girls from ages 19-24 mostly becasue they are just easier to talk to. now the obvious problem in this is legality issues. is it wrong for me to not like girls my age? i just dont know what to do becasue i have someone in mind and she's really nice and has a cute accent and is just amazing in so many ways but i dont want to get her in trouble. Please dont hold back on opinions im all ears, thank you. :D

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not wrong per say cause you can't help what you like but obviously you can't realistically expect say a 21 year old to find a connection with a 14 year old boy. You aren't even nearly on the same maturity levels and yes.. It is illegal too.

• im not going to bullshit and say that im mature for my age becasue im not. its true that sometimes it is hard to find someone that old becasue of maturity levels. it all started as only a sexual thing. but now its grown on to the more romantic side of me and i want to be in a relationship with the girl that im talking to.

What Girls Said 6

• This is either someone posing as a 14 year old, or you're just incredibly dumb. I highly doubt you are dating girls 19-24, because a girl that age would not be attracted to a 14 year old unless she was a pedophile.

Sure, it's normal not to like girls your own age, (14 year old girls are annoying lol) but it's illegal to "date" an adult when you are a child. (Illegal for them.)

When I was young, I was attracted to older men... but that didn't mean I dated them or would even consider it.

• Im kind of on the same boat. I just turned 18 but I've been told that I look like Im 15 soo... lately I've been having crushes on people younger than me which I never knew until they tell me their age. I just feel old but I dont think about dating them.

• It is not wrong for you to be attracted to older girls. But it is wrong if those gir

• Girls* don't draw the line with you. They are adult so they should know better. They should be responsible. And by the way you will get them into trouble.

• No sane girl in that age group will want to date you.

• It's fine to like a girl older than you. Maybe you like older girls because they are mature. Are girls your age a bit immature? If so it's totally normal to like girls from ages 19-24. However it's a big age gap you got there, and you won't be able to catch up with these older girls. They are not on the same level as you, you are still young. Also you can get them into trouble , it's illegal. ;-; I'm sorry ;-;

• It's not wrong that you're attracted to older people, of course not. Everyone likes what they like, we can't help it... butttttt it comes off a tad bit weird that you're 14 & they are so much older to even continue engaging in convo with you after knowing your age. I feel as if the highest you should converse with at the moment is 17. That way they won't too much be in trouble & they'll still be older.. win/win situation for you.