Quick question?

This guy and I have "hung out" many times. It's been 50/50 on who initiated the hang outs. A week has passed and I want to hang out with him again!

How do I get him to ask me out over text?

We're comfortable enough that it wouldn't be weird to make random plans over text. I just don't want to come across as rude since he's the one that'd be driving etc.. I don't have a license. And we both kind of like each other but we're just in that awkward stage still. Is there anyway I can hint that I want to see him again?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all cool.
    Just suggest some activity.
    Like one time my crush said "do you still have some fireworks? We should do them."
    I said yeah I'm down. But I guess she was assuming I'd do them with her that night cause that was a month ago and she's been busy since then.

Just say something like that then see if he asks you out. If he doesn't YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST ASK WHEN HE WANTS TO.

What Guys Said 3

• WHY DON'T YOU TRY ASKING HIM?

Why are so many women so complacent?

• Because I asked 5+ times before!! And it's common curtisouy not to ask someone to hang out when you're the one that can't take them necessarily.

• Send him text tell him "Hey when we going to hang out again"?

• make a piss joke and break down that barrier. You can always ask him too

What Girls Said 1

• tell him that you want to see him and hell get the hint.