Girls, if you bumped into a hot famous male celebrity at a club?

and you were in a relationship, and he was ready to take you to his room, would you sleep with him?
Be honest!

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i would sleep with him.

What Girls Said 7

• No, why go for second best when you already have the best? If you would take that opportunity, it means you aren't REALLY into your partner. If you are REALLY into someone, you might acknowledge that there are other attractive people no the planet, but you wouldn't be interested in them because you'd already think you have the best!

• I wouldn't, it doesn't matter if you bare celebrity or whoever, if I have a boyfriend and I share my feeling with someone, I wouldn't just sleep with some other guy because he is a celebrity.

• I don't sleep with strangers so no.
    Also I don't cheat on my boyfriend.

• No way in hell. I wouldn't give up the amazing real man in my life for a one-night fantasy with some image from the movies.

• No I don't sleep with strangers and I have enough respect for myself and my boyfriend to not cheat on him.

• No I'm not into celebrities much and when I am I'm in love with a character they played not them, themselves. So I'd probably say "Oh look it's so and so" and move on. But there are groupies who do that if they get the chance.

• No! I would never do that! Even if he would be Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble or even Neymar! No way.