Should I worry?

I have been dating this guy for almost a couple months now.. I told him that I am falling in love with him and I've never felt this way before i was very scared to tell him and it took a lot to tell him.. but I wanted to let him know what he means to me and how I feel about him.. and he didn't exactly say it back.. he don't feel the same right now?, should I be worried about this or is it a bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's an old saying I wanted to tell you, "The person who loves the least has the most power in the relationship." And that's true, but power is not love. It took a lot for you to open yourself up to him which is a great thing that you were able to do that. But remember, just because he didn't say it back doesn't mean he hasn't been thinking about it, or doesn't feel the same way. You have to give it some time and now that you have let him know how you feel, he can react. I just told a girl I'm seeing just last night that I love her and want to be with her. We've had an interesting history. So when she didn't give me an answer, it's nothing to panic about because I've had my own time to think about it, so after telling her, now she has some time to think about it. Time is a great sifter of things so now that you've told him, things should be a little more clear in the next few weeks. Don't panic and just remain calm. Never be afraid to tell someone how you feel about them, unless it's rude and unnecessary.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been two months, it's very, very normal for people to not be in the "love" stage at that point. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with YOU feeling that way, but the relationship is still new to him and he's still getting to know you on that deep intimate level. It's nothing to worry about, the feelings will come to him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just give it some more time and don't push it, guys take a little longer to catch up sometimes ☺️