Can single girls get sex any time they want?

That seems to be the case unless they are morbidly obese or smelly.

Most Helpful Girl

• My impression when I got back into the dating pool was that almost every guy I went out with would have had sex with me on the first date, and that every time I went to a bar or singles event there were at least a couple guys there who were overtly willing. And I'm no firm, young Victoria's Secret model, so I assume this is pretty universally true for women. I suppose it's one of the advantages of being female, having this option, although I have no desire to put the option to use.

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a poll about this about a year ago. I phrased it something like, "Is sex just a phone call away?"

Most women, and it was somewhere around 90%, responded "yes."
    Most men responded "no."

However, what many men fail to understand is that the men who these women could have if they just picked up the phone and called are not men that they want.

What Girls Said 3

• No, they can't. It's not that simple. Sure, some can, but not all of them.

• of course, everyone knows that.

• Yep, same thing applies to guys, but its not about quantity its about quality & just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Also, morbid obese & smelly people get action too, those who drown in self-pity are usually the ones not getting any.

What Guys Said 9

• #LMAO Umm, via the power of SOCIAL MEDIA they can get #sex quite easily... think it's an MF game. Since all a girl has to say is "who tryna chill tonight?" aka #fuck. And you can bet your ass that there will be plenty of horndogs swarming at her offer to get #laid LOLOL #NeverFails i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Problems only #ARISE when girls choose to be #PICKY about who they fuck... but if their plan is the get #LAID they can do that almost everyday if they wanted... even the ugly ones since there are just as man equally ugly desperate men out here ^_^

• Yes most of them can. It is way easier for a girl to get sex than a guy. A girl has to do is let it be known that she wants sex and she gets it. That is what I believe.

• That's your #MHO right there since social media will prove this true almost every time via a girl saying "who trying to #CHILL tonight?" aka #fuck LOLOLOL

• Yes they can.

Thanks to us fellas making pussy more valuable than a brick of gold

• I'm sure they can.

• No not necessarily I mean she has to be better the average.

• well if they are attractive then yes, guys can aswell if they are attractive

• 99 percent of girls can. If they make an effort to then they will be able to get it quickly.

• They just have to have low enough standards.

• Yes. The ones who "can't" simply aren't attempting at all.