Girls, I love her?

i felt in love with this girl and i can't stop tinking about her sometimes when i think of her i fill this hot stuff on my chest like its a fire burning on my heart i wonda why

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You are smitten!!! But here is the deal work on you and your future be solid stable guy educated and make good choices. Then even if this mom or the next mom doesn't like you it won't be for an acceptable reason and you will be able to win her over, the mom too. strong stable men that make good choices and treat the girl like a princess that is every mom and girl's dream

• Dude , just talk to the girl. You like her, it is obvious.

• I've always wanted a guy to feel like that about me... she must be pretty special :')

• yh she is but she stop talking to me her mom didnot like me i lover so much

• Why didn't her mom like you?

• to be honest i dont no rite now i just need someone to love and to stay with forever as long as i leave on this earth