Would you let your boyfriend do this?

Would you let your boyfriend sleep at his girl best friends house whom he considers "beautiful?"

• Yes
    15% (4)19% (3)16% (7)Vote
  • No
    81% (22)50% (8)70% (30)Vote
  • Other
    4% (1)31% (5)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really the jealous type and if they are best friend then I can understand how close they are. In any case, she wouldn't do anything stupid to ruin our relationship and if she did then our relationship would be over and simply move on to someone that's actually faithful

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No way. I went through something similar, but he didn't tell me, he invited her over his place (he lived alone). He considered her beautiful. That was the beginning of the end of that relationship. I don't like being lied to and I don't like my boyfriend sleeping with her beautiful best friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think that it's not avisable for girls to allow it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never... you will regret it...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no. My boyfriend would NEVER be ok with me sleeping at a male friend's house. So, he couldn't sleep at a female friend's house.

Also, my boyfriend has very few women he considers friends at this point. So, it's easy to say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it depends on a lot of other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, I don't think he would be my boyfriend if he considered someone else to be "beautiful"

0|0
    0|0
  • yes with a camera attached to his balls.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO. I would lose my shit to be honest, how would he feel if you slept over at a guy friends house who you considered "hot"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wouldn't be in a relationship with him if I didn't trust him.

0|0
    0|0