How to stop it turning into just sex?

I met a guy online 4 months ago. We've seen each other 4 times. The last time we unexpectedly had oral sex. It was his first time even though he's 23. I like him and don't want to see him just for physical stuff. Any tips or did I mess it up. I'm 24 and more experienced.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you turn it into a sexual relationship its really hard to go back. You can go from blowjobs to talking about how you feel lol. Either keep it a sexual relationship or be prepared for him to walk away becausw he got used to being just sexual with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he likes you, the physical stuff won't be a deal breaker for him. Maybe slow down and no oral, no sex and see where it goes

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy really likes you, he will wait more than three or four dates to have sex with you. Why are you rushing it?

• He most probably would have waited. I couldn't wait

• If you make sex the highest priority, it will be the highest priority. You asked, "How to stop it turning into just sex?" "It" doesn't turn into just sex; you turn it into just sex. You are in the driver's seat and you can make the car go wherever you want to go.

What Girls Said 0