Rejected for how tall I am?

You know I feel like girls put unrealistic standards that most guys don't fit lol. So resently I had the courage to ask this girl I like out she said no because she says she prefers guys over six fett with a great jaw line and who are skinny. I CAN CONTROL HOW TALL I AM AND IF I HAVE A PERFECT JAW LINE. I'm not skinny I'm just muscular. What's your opinion? By the way I'm 5'10

Most Helpful Girl

• she's being extremely superficial and narrow minded and it's that unrealistic mindset that is going to make it difficult for her to find a successful long term relationship. It's one thing to say you won't date someone shorter than you since the general consensus amongst females is that we feel defeminized. But to reject someone because they are not a certain height taller than you? O_o

• Well I'm definitely taller then her lol she's 5'0

• I figured you were ironically it's always the girls on the short end of the height spectrum that have these ridiculous expectations and demands.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh deary me wait till you send out hundreds of job applications and they decide to hire someone else because of "connections".

What Girls Said 4

• rejected for being 5'10"? wtf is wrong with women today? -.-

i think u sound fine, i dont c the problem.

• I guess either that woman was a real short woman and he was too tall for her or she wanted a guy well over 6 foot?

• She seems shallow. I don't have a height preference and have dated guys shorter than me to a guy over a foot taller than me.

• Lol that's not even that tall dude get over yourself

• I think 5'10 is a great height for a guy , not too tall and not too short. I'm 5'0 by the way.

What Guys Said 10

• Lol, they do. And then they get angry when guys have standards of their own. Lol
    Granted it's not all women, of course, but most that I've encountered have certainly been that way. I don't usually get the "too tall" thing. I get the "too skinny" and "too short" thing.

• wtf LOL

I rarely ever get issues cause of my height and I'm short af!

• You should have just told her you were 6'. A lot of guys do that and it works.

• I think she is shallow... Or has unrealistic preferences... Let her go... Find a girl who doesn't have these preferences...

• Attraction can't be controlled. I am sure you have physical preferences of your own.

• Man, I'm saying this as a short guy - 5'4. I totally understand if a girl doesn't want to date me. She can't control her unattraction to me.

• She can't control who she's attracted to either. Get over it and move on.

• Lol manlets

When will they learn?

• Sounds like a spoiled brat you're better off without.

• I'm 5'7 an I seem to do OK...

• nigga im 5"6 and deez bithes love me mayne!