Girls, Is she testing me?

So I've been dating this girl for about 2 months. We have a lot in common. We share the same interest and hobbies. She is educated kinda old fashioned, rarely goes out. She told me a lot about her family and personal life on our dates. she's down to earth. But when it comes down to texting she never text first. In the begining we stated off well, we texted and towards the middle she started answering my text at every hour and I mean every hour/text. She's barely on social media, when we go out she's never hiding her phone from me or starts texting. So must be a good sign rite? I've kissed her ounce but when I tried again on another date, I got the cheek ( I reeked of Alcohol). I've held her hand and gave her hugs a couple of times. She comfortable with it. In the begining we where going out every weekend (half where double dates). But I noticed she wanted some space. After that the texting went from an hour to 10-30 mins responds and she's down to go out now. My only concern is, she's not texting first Is she testing me? Is she putting her guard up? I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. Only dates.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• she is testing you.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm... She may or may not be interested...

My answer didn't really help at all.

• Sounds like she's testing you, I'd personally have second thoughts about a person like that.

• Say she is. If I keep going with it, do you think she will say yes to being more then friends. We have a date this Saturday. And we already arranged to go to a concert together next month. we even got a one bedroom hotel for the event.

• If she's testing you, she probably likes you. In any case, go for it! Just remember that these types of girls might set "traps" or tend to be misleading in general.