How would you approach starting a fling?

Lets say (hypothetically) that I want to have an affair. Something discreet, sexy and fun. Yeah yeah, maybe I'm a bad person, but I just want something new and spicy. How would you approach it? Would you hit up the bar scene or try online sites (if so which ones) or go the super creepy route and go on Craigslist.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the bar scene. Things just get weird when you use online sites

• Yeah that's kind of how I'm leaning. I remember in college just shutting bars down and having crazy fun nights. That's kind of all I'm looking for, just a good time with a girl that's new and has that level of excitement again. Thanks for the comment.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• The first thing to do would be to ask yourself why you want to do this and whether you are prepared to live with the consequences. This has the potential to destroy the lives of innocent people and you will not have any chance to undo the harm that you cause.

• Hypothetically:
    If you want sex, then pay for it. Less trouble than trying to get a side chick, that will blow up your spot.
    If you want a connection that you are not getting at home, it should be enough to just make female friends you can be cool with, it doesn't have to go further than that.
    Learning some new skills can boost your relationship.

Affairs are dangerous, man.

• Throw your W on them, Ghost and E them. For extra flashiness, Ghost and Ult at the same time then put your W behind yourself THEN E them. It snares them for a few seconds.
    orig12.deviantart.net/.../...tviajesse-d51npus.gif

• Hitting the club or going to a bar would be your best bet, followed by craiglist...

• I think the bar/club thing is going to be my first attempt. There is a rum festival this weekend around here which sound promising. The whole Craigslist thing just kind of weirds me out. I browsed through the "casual encounters" and "Girls seeking guys" or whatever and it's kind of a sad scene. I guess I don't want just sex, I want someone for an ongoing thing. I get the vibe girls on CL are desperate; I'm not desperate I just need something new/exciting.

• Then yes the rum festival seems very promising...

• See if you still got game at the bar first, if you can pull there then stick to that because it means there's no trail. If you wanna do it online I'd recommend separate laptop/phone specifically for that and obviously don't give any of those bitches any personal info, don't take them anywhere you'll be recognized etc. and ALWAYS use a condom with 'em. Have fun and happy hunting! lol

• Oh I've got a whole alter identity thing worked up and a virtual server to relay requests though so there is no trace on my main one. Google voice number so it's not traceable back to me. I think I got the deception part down it's just more of a where to go and how to approach women I guess. I'm terrible at the dating thing and usually opt to have a friend/wingman introduce me but for this, since its a little more "wrong", I really want a discrete relationship. Condom; absolutely. Hm... maybe I'll just roll into a bar/club slightly past midnight when things are popping off then lay down the charm. I do have a really good friend who's down to find some side action so I could leverage his wingman skills. I thought about the Ashley Madison thing but I really don't want my face out there; not to mention they recently got hacked which is kind of a major turn off.