Are all guys like this?

Whenever I get upset about something completely stupid my boyfriend does he says something like "I knew this would happen" (as in he knew I would be upset) or "I imagined this moment as I was doing [the stupid thing]"

Why the hell does he do it anyway if he knows I will be upset?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, when I know someone is about to do something stupid that will make them upset later, I don't say anything.

I've lived long enough to learn that 9/10, even if you DO tell the person they are about to do something stupid, they will do it anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• thats so annoying.. tell him to become a clairvoyant if he can see the future..

What Guys Said 7

• no not all guys comment shit like that. that's just annoying.

• No of course not. I'm never like that. If my girl gets upset, I'll try to sooth her, talk to her and not be a douche!

• Because he is hoping for a different outcome where you don't overreact.

• It depends on what he's doing. I don't think he should stop doing what he wants to unless it's something that's harmful/hurtful to you. What is he doing?

• Mostly related to other girls he will comment how he finds a girl annoying and next thing be friends with her on social media, etc.
      He has cheated before so I don't understand why he is doing this if he knows he is walking a fine line.

• @asker fine line? From the sound of it there is no line. He cheated on you and when you catch him chatting up girls on social media he is putting the blame off on to you for getting upset about it. Sounds like a loser and no all men are not like this. Find someone better.

• Yeah he sounds pretty dumb, some guys are like that, not all. I'd drop him before you find out he's cheated again

• I think you should say teh same thing to him when he does things.

• He's not doing something because he knows it will upset you, he is doing something and you are getting upset.
    He should have to curve what he does because you are touchy.

• Well, for myself, I am always right. It's a cross my wife has to bear.

What Girls Said 1

• No not all guys are like that. I never met a guy who would say such things